- Why this website exists
- Is your dog - dog friendly?
- Site Map
- Go shopping wdog ith your dog!
- Tons of links to local rescue groups
- Local Parks - off leash and on!
- Tips for owners of dog friendly businesses
- Tips for a benevolent alpha
- Local fun things to do with your dog!
- What to do when your dog isn't dog friendly
- Local Resources for Dog Owners in the HRM
Oakfield Park in Fall River
He also gave me directions on how to get there, and said that it's an assortment of wooded trails, shoreline, beaches and open fields.
The area around the trail is between 8-10 kms and the only area where dogs should be leashed is the picnic area where thousands of people go in the summer.
Keep going for about 12 minutes and you will come into Oakfield and you'll see the sign on the left for the Park.
The road in is about 2 minutes that takes you to the Lake and field that is for Day picnicing - before that you'll see gates that close at 7:30pm.
At the gate, stop and turn left into the parking area. Wow, sounds like a great place!!!!! I think we should check it out don't you?